[fvc-wat-announce] Home stretch

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Oct 5 19:21:51 EDT 2007

I hope you are having a good Thanksgiving. Feel free to bring up MMP
along with the turkey.

For those interested in canvassing: Josh Smyth is planning to lead a
canvassing/literature-dropping caravan on Saturday. The caravan will
meet at 2pm at Kitchener City Hall (after the "Free Burma" rally at
noon). To get involved contact Josh: smyth.josh at gmail.com or
519.496.0541 . There will likely be more literature drops happening
as well, through to Monday.

You can also feel free to canvas your own neighbourhood, but contact
Josh to make sure it has not been covered already. Josh can also tell
you where to pick up literature if you need it.

Information sessions and all-candidates meetings seem to be done, but
if you want to schedule a last minute talk please contact me and we
can see whether we can arrange something before the blackout period.
We will be at the St. Jacob's Weekend Market again this weekend, so
you can check out the booth there.

The provincial campaign can still take your donations to purchase
last minute advertising. See: http://voteformmp.ca/en/donate for
information.

Other than that: get registered to vote in the referendum, keep
writing those letters to the editor, and keep talking about MMP. Too
many people are still in the dark about how the new system works, and
a few words of explanation can make all the difference. We need every
vote we can get to demonstrate that the voters of Ontario demand
change.

Paul Nijjar  http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Vote for MMP! http://voteformmp.ca
(Please use this Yahoo! account for future correspondence.)