[fvc-wat-announce] Last minute announcements

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sun Oct 7 17:46:58 EDT 2007

This will be the final announcement before the election. My apologies
for sending yet another one to you, but some last minute things have
come up.

Leafletting
-----------

We have a lot of leaflets to distribute, which we will be doing all
day Monday. We will not be canvassing (i.e. knocking door to door)
but we will be stuffing mailboxes, which is less intimidating.

If you can help with this you can meet at 57 Laurel Street (near
Bridgeport and Moore in Waterloo) at 11am. If you can't make it at
that time contact Josh: smyth.josh at gmail.com or 519.496.0541 and he
will give you instructions.

Referendum Party
----------------

On October 10 at 9pm you are invited to the post-referendum party to
watch the results roll in. There is one party happening at Waterloo
at the Duke of Wellington pub (33 Erb Street West) and another in
Cambridge (I think at Donna Reid's house -- donna-reid at sympatico.ca
for details.)

You are welcome to attend the Waterloo festivities if you are on this
list (or even if you are not).

Sign Clean-up

As far as I know, lawn signs need to be removed within 24 hours after
the election. If you have a lawn sign could you please remove it by
8pm Thursday. We could also use some help removing the bigger signs
we set up -- contact me for details.

Have a good thanksgiving and let's hope for 60%. Thank you for
participating in the referendum effort.

Paul Nijjar  http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Vote for MMP! http://voteformmp.ca
(Please use this Yahoo! account for future correspondence.)