[fvc-wat-announce] Correction

lanickerson at b2b2c.ca lanickerson at b2b2c.ca
Mon Oct 4 11:12:35 EDT 2010

Hi everyone. Someone kindly pointed out to me that the poster I sent for
Electoral Reform 101 says "Sept 20" at 7. It should say October 20, 7 PM, The
Queen Street Commons Cafe - you didn't miss it! Correct poster attached.

Also, for those of you interested in attending either event, but especially the
Roundtable on Democratic Reform on November 11 where we need to keep rough
track of numbers, please do RSVP me and (if you are on Facebook) click
"attending" on the CAPP Waterloo Facebook events pages:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=239179835749

Thanks again for supporting us to organize these opportunities to participate
and hope to see you there!

Anita