[fvc-wat-announce] Reminder! Fair Vote/CAPP Waterloo Event on Thursday

lanickerson at b2b2c.ca lanickerson at b2b2c.ca
Tue Apr 26 11:12:01 EDT 2011

Hi Fair Vote supporters! I'm just reminding you of our Fair Vote/CAPP hosted
event "Making Democracy Work", this Thursday April 28, 7 PM, at the Adult
Recreation Centre 185 King St. S, Waterloo. We have two speakers coming from
Toronto (see below) to share their ideas about to fix and revitalize democracy,
followed by town hall style discussion. And, of course, free cookies :).

Today I learned that Wayne Smith, the new Executive Director of Fair Vote
Canada, will be coming to join us from Toronto! I hope many of you can join us
and say hello to Wayne.

Although these events are not for campaigning (we're working on sharing ideas
and debate across party lines and among citizens, not competition), we will
also be having a table in addition to the Fair Vote table for candidates and
other related causes to put their flyers this time.

Thanks again for all your support of our local Fair Vote chapter, and for
keeping enthusiasm for electoral reform alive in this community!

Sincerely,

Anita

----- Forwarded message from lanickerson at b2b2c.ca -----