[fvc-wat-announce] Fair Vote presentation

lanickerson at b2b2c.ca lanickerson at b2b2c.ca
Wed Apr 20 12:54:53 EDT 2011

Hi everyone. I'm giving the Fair Vote presentation tonight at 7 PM at Mill
Courtland Centre, 216 Mill St (Mill and Stirling) in Kitchener. This is the
same "101" presentation Sean Geobey gave last October in a small group setting,
for those who want to learn more about why we need proportional representation
and how it works. I know many of you on this list are already very familiar
with the case for PR, but feel free to pass this on to anyone you know who
might want to learn more. I have been delivering flyers around Mill Courtland
trying to reach those who are relatively new to the issue. Cookies and drinks
provided!

Thanks!

Anita
Want to have a real say in democracy? Want to see a more democratic,
compassionate Canada? Help me make every vote count! www.fairvote.ca