[fvc-wat-announce] Fair Vote Waterloo Chapter Newsletter

lanickerson at b2b2c.ca lanickerson at b2b2c.ca
Fri Apr 29 15:12:32 EDT 2011

Hi everyone! We had another successful event in our "Participate!" series last
night - engaging speakers, a good crowd, new faces, and lots of lively
discussion of the need for proportional representation.

I have created a newsletter for our local group to keep everyone updated on our
activities over the past year. Suggestions for future places to have a fair
vote table, groups big or small who would welcome a presentation, or suggestions
of topics, and speakers/topics for our "Participate!" series are always
appreciated!

Thanks again for your support of Fair Vote Canada Waterloo.

Anita
Want to have a real say in democracy? Want to see a more democratic,
compassionate Canada? Help me make every vote count! www.fairvote.ca