[fvc-wat-announce] Fair Vote Waterloo Chapter Newsletter

lanickerson at b2b2c.ca lanickerson at b2b2c.ca
Sat Apr 30 10:41:49 EDT 2011

Hi Fair Vote supporters!

Some people have pointed out to me that they don't have Microsoft Publisher to
open our newsletter, and the attachment was too big to send to this list. I'm
not too computer literature and wasn't able to convert it to something else, so
I copied it as a picture and put it here.

http://reclaimdemocracy.webs.com/fairvotenewsletter.htm

I would love to hear from anyone who knows of a group, any size and age, who
would like a Fair Vote presentation, an event that would be willing to have a
Fair Vote table present, or suggestions of topic and speakers for future events
in our "Participate!" series.

Thank you all again for supporting our local group to keep raising awareness of
the benefits of proportional representation.

Anita
Want to have a real say in democracy? Want to see a more democratic,
compassionate Canada? Help me make every vote count! www.fairvote.ca