[fvc-wat-announce] Reminder: Does Your Vote Count presentation

Anita lanickerson at b2b2c.ca
Tue Dec 6 12:25:39 EST 2011

Just a reminder that if you are new to Fair Vote, want to learn more and ask questions, or know anyone who might be open to learning about why we need a change of voting system, I'm giving the Fair Vote presentation tomorrow (Wednesday) at 7 PM at Mill Courtland Community Centre.

Anita

Does Your Vote Count?
  a.. Wondering how our voting system works?
  b.. Want to see more cooperation and accountability?
  c.. Want to know how electoral reform can make our democracy work better?
Join us for a free presentation by Fair Vote Canada, a national, grassroots, citizen's campaign for proportional representation.

Wednesday December 7,  7-8:30 PM

Mill Courtland Community Centre (216 Mill Street, corner of Stirling and Mill Street, Kitchener)

Everyone welcome! Refreshments provided.

More info? Anita (519) 568-7655, lanickerson at b2b2.ca
www.fairvote.ca