[fvc-wat-announce] Fwd: [FVCchapters] Fwd: Canadians cheated again by voting system says Fair Vote Canada

lanickerson at b2b2c.ca lanickerson at b2b2c.ca
Tue May 3 07:57:19 EDT 2011

Fellow Waterloo Fair Vote supporters, as a person who has devoted the last 2
years to Fair Vote Canada, who believes that proportional representation is the
single biggest change that could benefit almost all Canadians, regardless of
party, I am asking you this morning: If you have ever considered joining Fair
Vote Canada, today is the day. It costs $10 a year. If a small fraction of
those who cast a "wasted vote" yesterday, or cast a "strategic vote" that
didn't work yesterday, joined, we would have tens of millions of dollars to
launch an advertising and education campaign that could bring Canada a voting
system that ensures your voice, and the voices of your children, will be heard
and fairly represented in future.

Find below this morning's press release from Fair Vote Canada.

Sincerely,

Anita

----- Forwarded message from Wayne Smith <wayne.smith at fairvote.ca> -----