[fvc-wat-announce] Democracy In Crisis Event Guelph

Anita lanickerson at b2b2c.ca
Mon Apr 30 21:36:49 EDT 2012

Hi everyone. In case anyone is interested, there is a Democracy In Crisis event in Guelph on Wed May 2 hosted by the Guelph Wellington Coalition for Social Justice. I'll be there with the Fair Vote table. As Fair Vote Canada launches the Action Network this week, we will soon see a Fair Vote team in Guelph!

Anita
http://www.facebook.com/events/349451728438157/
  a..
    a.. Wednesdaya.. 7:00pmb..  Italian Canadian Club, 135 Ferguson St., Guelph

  c..  Speakers:

        Duff Conacher of Democracy Watch
        Ned Franks, Professor Emeritus of political science, Queen's University

        On the anniversary of the May, 2011 Federal Election, reflections on the state of Canadian democracy, followed by panel discussion with questions from the audience.

        Sponsored by Guelph-Wellington Coalition for Social Justice and Common Ground, Guelph.

        Admission: FREE