[fvc-wat-announce] Democracy Week Planning Committee Meeting

Anita lanickerson at b2b2c.ca
Sun Apr 22 15:49:29 EDT 2012

Hi Fair Vote Canada supporters! I encourage everyone to come out to the meeting on Thursday. No worries that if you come out you have to commit your life to future planning meetings - we can use all the help and ideas we can get and we want our community to be involved, but how much you are able to help is up to you.

I've been working with Fair Vote Canada about some exciting new initiatives that I would love to share with everyone at the meeting. As the probably the most active chapter in Canada, I want to hear your thoughts and look forward to KW again leading the way!

Anita