[fvc-wat-announce] Democracy Week meeting

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 15:38:14 EST 2012

Hello FairVote Friends,

Last years Democracy Week celebrations were a great success,  to keep that
momentum going we should get planning underway for this years activities.
If we start early then we have time to connect with other groups, plan
great events and reach more people with our message.   If Feb seems early,
I tried to book Waterloo Square for Sept 15th  on the 9th of January and
the Square was already taken!    If you have any ideas to celebrate
Democracy Week join us at the Misty Mountain Coffee Company, 33 Queen
Street in Kitchener on Thursday, Feb 23 @ 7pm.  Hoping to see you then!

Regards,