[fvc-wat-announce] Fair Vote Campaign Directions Survey

Anita lanickerson at b2b2c.ca
Sat Feb 11 12:08:52 EST 2012

Hi Fair Vote Canada Waterloo supporters! I want to ask you a favour. Fair Vote Canada is doing a survey which they have sent out to their supporters  I created the survey, and am doing this because I feel it's very important for Fair Vote Canada to know what it's members and supporters think. In a real sense, you are Fair Vote Canada - what you think and what you want to see us do matters.

If you could take five minutes to complete the survey I would really appreciate it.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FVC2012CampaignDirections

Everyone who completes the survey will be entered in a draw for $100.

Thank you again for being a supporter of the campaign for proportional representation in Canada, and Fair Vote Canada Waterloo.

Anita

P.S. This survey is done using the popular program "Survey Monkey", of which Fair Vote Canada has paid account. If you do not want to use this site for whatever reason but do want to fill out the survey, email me and I will mail you a paper copy.
.