[fvc-wat-announce] Minutes from 23.02.12 Ex. Committee Meeting

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 23:02:26 EST 2012

Hello All FairVote Friends,

Here are the minutes of our executive meeting from this past Thursday
night.  There are interesting things going on in the Chapter right now, so
please take a minute (they are not too long!) to go over them.  One
important thing to note is the date of our AGM has been set for Thursday,
June 7th.  More on that as we approach the date.  If there is anything you
would like to comment on or have any questions about please feel free to
email.

Kindest regards,