[fvc-wat-announce] [capp] Documentary Showing of"Menocracy" January 26 at 7 PM: Join Us!

Anita lanickerson at b2b2c.ca
Fri Jan 27 12:14:35 EST 2012

Yes! We were packed in the room - about 30 of us. Afterwards we heard from a couple of others who wanted to come but were deterred by the weather. About 10 were familiar faces, and the other 20 were people I have never seen before - lots of women, including a city councillor and some from the Women's Studies department. The movie was very good - perhaps we will borrow it and show it again, if we get leads as to others that would like to see it. Fair Vote Waterloo may be planning a "Women in Politics" event with a panel of women politicians as speakers - stay tuned - and please do get in touch with any ideas.

Anita