[fvc-wat-announce] Afro Fest - I am screwed

seanh haberlin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 22:49:35 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I am slated to staff and setup the table at Afro Fest tomorrow.  I
just got home from work.  I do network support.  The network I was
installing today collapsed at around 8 pm.  I was unable to get it up
and running.  I need to work on the network install this weekend.  I
will be unable to staff the table.

I am really really sorry that I cannot fulfill this obligation.  I was
 looking forward to spending a day, chatting with people about a
better voting system.

Can anyone replace me? Tomorrow I have to spend a stress filled day
working with a technology that refuses to obey it's own rules all so
that I can finish the full install by Sunday evening.

--
Thanks

Sean B. Haberlin
91 Park St. Waterloo, ON N2L 1Y2