[fvc-wat-announce] Fair Vote on CTV

Anita lanickerson at b2b2c.ca
Sun Jul 15 20:48:58 EDT 2012

 Here we are on CTV Kitchener - Sharon doing an amazing job for us!

http://www.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=721182

I must say, this has actually crushed one of my beliefs - that the mainstream media will never cover electoral reform as an issue on it's own. Usually it is only mentioned casually as a reference in relation to something else more dramatic going on, and that has really been my hope in getting us coverage. (I would still be more than happy with that, as Canadians need to connect the need for PR with hot button issues).

But look at this. Times, they are a changin'.

Anita