[fvc-wat-announce] Fw: Join us for the biggest and best convention in Fair Vote Canada’s history!

Anita lanickerson at b2b2c.ca
Tue May 8 23:43:01 EDT 2012

Hi everyone! Update today about the Fair Vote Canada convention:

The NDP who will be joining Elizabeth May and Stephane Dion on the keynote panel is Craig Scott - new MP for Toronto Danforth (Jack Layton's riding). On Friday evening Jim Harris will be giving a keynote talk on the robocall scandal, followed by live entertainment. If you haven't read his #1 blog on the robocalls you can find it here:

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/jim-harris/robocalls-scandal_b_1305397.html

Thanks again for helping us build a movement for a vote that counts, and I hope to see many familiar faces in Toronto on May 26.

Anita