[fvc-wat-announce] Kitchener-Waterloo FVC AGM

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Sat May 12 11:33:49 EDT 2012

Good Morning Fair Vote Friends,

It is hard to believe but it is almost time for our Annual General
Meeting!  The date is June 7th at 7pm and will be held at the Queen Street
Commons Cafe, 43 Queen Street South in Kitchener.  Everyone is welcome so
please consider attending.  We will review our activities & successes of
the past year (there were many!) and look ahead to this coming year which
is promising to be exciting as the changes to the FVC structure will bring
a new opportunities for the fair vote movement.   And, we can use your help
as we have 3 board vacancies to fill. It would be great to have join us on
the 7th.

FYI.  At last weeks Ontario Liberal Party AGM, Bob Rae is quoted to have
stated, "That the Liberal Party must soon acknowledge that winner take all
voting system is inconsistent with modern democracy".   Let's hope it is
sooner rather that later!

Hope to see you in June at the AGM.

All the best,
Sharon