[fvc-wat-announce] Fwd: [FairVoteCanada] Minister John Baird Embarrassed in Amman Jordan by questions related to Canadian domestic and international policy

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 01:09:22 EDT 2013

Hello Everyone,

This is an short and interesting article in which John Baird neatly
illustrates Canadian democratic issues during a press conference in Jordan.
Thought it might be of interest to you.

It will make yet another interesting topic for discussion at tonight's pub
night.   Hope to see you at the Duke of Wellington this evening!

Kind regards,

Sharon