[fvc-wat-announce] Petition Presentation

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 08:47:30 EDT 2013

Good Morning Everyone,

Everyone is welcome to join the group which is meeting next Monday, April
8th at 1:15 p.m. to present our petition requesting electoral reform to
Peter Braid at his constituency office.  We have 22 pages of signatures to
give to Peter and a good size group would make a better presentation. The
presentation will be brief so if you have a few minutes on Monday please
consider joining us.

We need to let Peter's office know how many people to expect so please let
me know if you can join us.  It will be fun!  Peter's constituency office
is at 22 King St. S., in Waterloo.

There is a tracking method for petitions through Parliament and we will
certainly be keeping an eye on ours!

Best Regards,

Sharon Sommerville
Co-Chair