[fvc-wat-announce] FVC What Drives Your Community Action Event Feb 20

Anita Nickerson anitann88 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 11:56:43 EST 2013

Hi Fair Vote Canada Waterloo supporters. I need your help! This is a first
for Fair Vote Canada Waterloo, partnering with both the Social Planning
Council and Transition KW to connect three important issues. We see many
other similar initiatives and coalitions springing up nationally. This is
our chance to build those connections locally. I'm excited to see on
the Facebook
event page <http://www.facebook.com/events/119259208251470/> individuals we
don't usually see at FVC events who are attending.

In addition to showing up yourself, we are looking for organizations and
groups concerned with environment, equality, and social justice to send
members to participate. The more groups we have at the table, the more
likely it is that this event will be just a first step in figuring out how
we can strengthen our common message. Are you in contact with a group who
might like to participate? If so, please, invite them or put them in touch
with me at anita.nickerson at fairvote.ca

Thanks again for helping us spread the word, and look forward to seeing you
on the 20th.

Anita

[image: Inline image 2]