[fvc-wat-announce] FVC Meeting on Feb. 28th

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 22:46:07 EST 2013

Hello Again, FairVote Friends,

Some of our members reported that they didn't receive the email that was
sent yesterday evening to remind folks about tonight's, "What Drives Your
Community Action" event and about next Thursday's chapter meeting.  I am
sorry if you didn't get the email.  Bob Jonkman &
Aden Seaman have been asked to look into why we are having some problems.
 Let's hope it's any easy fix!

My apologies if you did receive this yesterday, but just in case you didn't
receive the announcement about next Thursday's meeting, our chapter will
meet at Misty Mountain Coffee Cafe, 33 Queen Street South in Kitchener Feb.
28th @ 7pm.  We want to look at the direction we wish to take in the coming
months, plan for late winter & spring events (Andrew Coyne to speak?), get
updated on what's happening at National Council, establish a letter writing
circle and much more.  Please plan to attend to make your voice heard as we
continue to build momentum toward the 2015 federal election.  Hope to see
you there.  Bring a friend!

Till then, all the best,