[fvc-wat-announce] One great event and one upcoming meeting

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 19:55:00 EST 2013

Hello FairVote Friends,

Hope this finds all well as we plow our way toward the end of February!

There are two things to talk about, the first is to remind you that, "What
Drives Your Community Action?" is tomorrow night at 7p.m. at 1st United
Church, William Street @ King in Waterloo.  We are excited to be partnering
with the Social Planning Council and KW Transitions to address the
connections between economic fairness, environmental responsibility and
electoral reform. The event is free so bring a friend.

And, it is time for our chapter to meet again to look at the direction we
wish to take in the coming months, plan for late winter & spring events
(Andrew Coyne to speak?), get updated on what's happening at National
Council and much more.  Please plan to attend to make your voice heard as
we continue to build momentum toward the 2015 federal election.

We will meet on Thursday,Feb. 28, 7p.m. at Misty Mountain Coffee Cafe, on
Queen St. in Kitchener. Hope to see you then and bring another friend!.

Kind regards,