[fvc-wat-announce] WHIPPED: The Secret World of Party Discipline tomorrow night!

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 22:25:18 EDT 2013

Hello Everyone,

The screening of, "WHIPPED: the Secret World of Party Discipline", is
tomorrow night so a quick reminder might be in order.  Tomorrow night's
event promises to be informative, educational and interesting.  Our
panelists, filmmaker Sean Holman, Karen Redman, former Liberal MP and party
whip and Larry Aberle,  president of the KW NDP will offer their insights
into this topical issue in a post screening discussion. We are very pleased
that our moderator for the panel is Cathy MacLellan, KW Green Party
president, two time Green candidate and energy critic for the GPC.

The programme starts at 7pm at Laurier's Bricker Academic Building, Room
210,  28 Bricker Ave..
Really looking forward to seeing you there.

Kind regards,

Sharon Sommerville
Co-Chair
FVC-WR