[fvc-wat-announce] FVC - WR AGM is tomorrow night

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 21:41:53 EDT 2013

Hello All Fair Voting Friends,

Tomorrow night is our AGM, 7p.m at Misty Mountain Coffee Cafe, 33 Queen
Street South in Kitchener.  We warmly invite everyone interested to join us
at the AGM. I promise it will be as short as possible!

 We will review our successes over the past year, look ar improvements and
make some plans for the coming year.  New ideas are always welcome.

Many thanks to all of you who came out to WHIPPED last night.  The
documentary was interesting and the panel discussion and Q & A that
followed was lively.

Hope you can make it to the AGM.  See you there.

All the best,

Sharon Sommerville
Co-Chair
FVC - WR