[fvc-wat-announce] An Urgent Request to Join FVC

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 09:19:21 EDT 2013

 To All Fair Vote Canada Supporters in Waterloo Region,

Thank you for your support of electoral reform and the work of Fair Vote
Canada in bringing about a fair voting system for Canada.  Electoral reform
is critical if we want a Canada that is fair, equitable & inclusive. This
is the reason I am writing you today. FVC needs to double our membership
base and double our staff so we can make electoral reform an election issue
in the 2015 federal election.  We are asking you to become a member before
the March 16th membership deadline in order to vote in the upcoming
National Council election.  It only costs $10.00 to join and make a
difference to Canada's future.  This is the link:
https://payment.csfm.com/donations/fair_vote/en/index.php. in order to join
on line. Please take the few moments it requires to become a member and
join the thousands of Canadians who believe as do you that a fair electoral
system is the basis of a positive future for all Canadians.

The approaching National Council election is a crucial time for Fair Vote
Canada. This vote is vitally important as it is part of the continuing
discussion about our principals and mission statement.  As a member you
have the opportunity to help shape FVC's policies by determining our
leadership for our National Council. Your support is important and the need
is urgent, please take the next step and become a member before March 16th.
 All candidates will complete a questionnaire so you can learn more about
their experience, views and goals for Fair Vote Canada.

Please let me know when you have signed up, remember it only costs $10 for
first time members.  Many thanks for your time and consideration.

<https://payment.csfm.com/donations/fair_vote/en/index.php>

Democratically Yours,

Sharon Sommerville

Co-Chair

Fair Vote Canada - Waterloo Region Chapter