[fvc-wat-announce] Two Events of Interest in April

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 14:40:51 EDT 2013

Hello All FairVoters,

FVC-WR is hosting another pub night!  Tuesday, April 2nd, 7-9 p.m in the
solarium at the Duke of Wellington on Erb St., in Waterloo.  Our Christmas
pub night was well attended with much good cheer & conversation, so if your
other friends are tired of hearing your political rants please join us on
the 2nd at the Duke of Wellington for an evening of beer, food & political
conversation. We are meeting at the DoW this time as there is lots of
parking, it's accessible and should be a quieter that Ethel's.

We have an appointment on Monday, April 8 at 1:15 to present our petition
asking the government to enact proportional representation to Peter Braid,
the Conservative MP for Kitchener-Waterloo at his constituency office.
Everyone is welcome to attend the presentation, if you are interested in
attending, please let me know so we can organize ourselves and let Peter's
office know how many people to expect.  Don't hesitate to join the
presentation party as it would be much better for a group to do the
presentation.

Hope to see you in April!

Kind Regards,

Sharon Sommerville