[fvc-wat-announce] Last Day for Membership Sign Up

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 11:33:30 EDT 2013

Hello All Fair Vote Friends in Waterloo Region,

Thank you to all of you who signed up or renewed your membership this week,
your support of Fair Vote Canada and defense of Canadian democracy is so
important and greatly appreciated.  If you haven't had the time push the
big red button for democracy in Canada, please take a few moments and sign
up today.  Today is the last day for membership sign up to be eligible to
vote in the upcoming National Council elections and as this years election
could be a turning point in FVC's direction  I urge you to join in support
of proportional representation in Canada.

Here is the link to support FVC, double our membership and make a lot of
noise about proportional representation in the 2015 election:

<https://payment.csfm.com/donations/fair_vote/en/index.php>

So many thanks to everyone!

Kind regards,

Sharon Sommerville