[fvc-wat-announce] Our petition was presented to the House of Commons

Shannon Adshade sadshade at lutherwood.ca
Tue May 28 20:35:05 EDT 2013

Hi All,

I have a $250.00 donation cheque from The Elementary Teachers Federation - Waterloo Region to Fair Vote Canada - Waterloo Region I would like to hand over? Would anyone like to send a thank you letter to E.T.F.O. - W.R.?

Thanks,

Shannon Adshade, B.A., B. Ed, O.C.T.
Teacher Parklands Classroom & Rotary Physical Education,  W.R.D.S.B.
519-884-1470, ext. 1146

285 Benjamin Road,
Waterloo, ON, N2J 3Z4
Fax: 519-886-8479