[fvc-wat-announce] Our petition was presented to the House of Commons

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Tue May 28 20:55:28 EDT 2013

Hi Shannon,

I would be very pleased to write the thank you letter.  To whom should it
be addressed and where should it be mailed?  I would be happy to pick up
the cheque and deposit it into our account.  What is convenient for you
Shannon?

So many thanks for your excellent work on securing this donation Shannon!

KInd regards,

Sharon