[fvc-wat-announce] Two Great FVC -WR Events Coming Up

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 11:07:49 EST 2013

Hello Fair Voting Friends,

A reminder that we have two great events coming up!  Our Festive Season Pot
Luck is this Sunday, December 1st.  Join us to celebrate the season and
talk about the many wondrous things happening on the political scene in
Canada.  We will begin at 5 pm at 85 Westmount Road South in Waterloo.
Parking is on Douglas.  Please join us!  RSVP if you can.

Then on Friday, Dec. 6th at 8 p.m. a fundraiser is being organized on our
behalf by Jenn & Anita. "Harper, The Musical" will be performed by the
immensely talented and entertaining James Gordon.  It is an evening of
satire, music, spoken word & audience participation.  It will be great fun
to laugh together.

Tickets are $18 online:
http://shtmkitchener.eventbrite.ca/<http://secure.fairvote.ca/sites/secure.fairvote.ca/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=190794&qid=2123474>
or
pay what you can at the door.  It's at the Courtyard at Bonnie Stuart, 141
Whitney Place in Kitchener.

A get together will precede the performance.  Join us from 6:30 on for
light refreshments and good conversation.  In the Courtyard at Bonnie
Stuart, 141 Whitney Place in Kitchener.

Hope to see you soon!

Best Regards,

Sharon Sommerville