[fvc-wat-announce] A Meeting With Stephen Woodworth & A Pot Luck Dinner

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 12:36:58 EDT 2013

Hello FairVoting Friends,

There are two upcoming FVC-WR dates to put on your calender!

On Saturday, November 9th at 11 a.m.  we have an appointment to meet with
Stephen Woodworth, MP for Kitchener Centre at his office to present him
with the petition we have been gathering over the summer. Stephen has
already committed to presenting the petition to the House of Commons.  His
office is at 300 Victoria St. North,  Suite 12.in Kitchener.  Up to six
people can attend the meeting so if you would like to be there, please let
me know.

This year FVC -WR is having a Festive Season Pot Luck celebration! It will
be a great time to talk, eat and share the festive season. The date is
Sunday, Dec. 1st at 5 p.m. till the last person goes home. The pot luck
will be at my home, 85 Westmount Road South in Waterloo.  It's the s.w.
corner of Douglas &  parking on Douglas.

If would be great to see you at either or both of these events!

Best Wishes,

Sharon Sommerville
Co-Chair,
FVC -WR