[fvc-wat-announce] Stephen Harper: The Musical! Fundraiser for Fair Vote Canada Waterloo December 6, 8 PM

Anita Nickerson anitann88 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 15:34:20 EDT 2013

Hi Fair Vote Canada Waterloo supporters. I am writing to invite you this
concert, which is also a fundraiser for Fair Vote Canada Waterloo! You can
find the poster with all the details
here<https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1425597_637273299629356_979183566_n.jpg>
and
our facebook event page <https://www.facebook.com/events/571431499591441/>.
James puts on a fabulous show, and this is pay what you can, so please
share widely! Special thanks to Majdi Bou-Matar and MT
Space<http://www.mtspace.ca/>for their generous support and the use of
the Courtyard at Bonnie Stuart!
 Hope to see everyone on Dec 6.

Anita

   - *Stephen Harper: The Musical! *

   Join us for a fun evening of fabulous music, puppetry and fellowship,
   all in support of a great cause - the campaign to make our votes count!

   *When*: Friday December 6, 8 PM

   *Where*: Courtyard at Bonnie Stuart, 141 Whitney Place, Kitchener

   *Cost*: $18 online - http://shtmkitchener.eventbrite.ca/ - or *Pay What
   You Can* at the door! (Everyone welcome!)

   A sharp-witted, scathingly satirical, and not-too-untrue one-man show,
   (well, two if you count the Harper puppet!). Featuring 18 original songs,
   spoken word, hundreds of projected images, audience participation, and an
   activist’s passion to show where we are and where we can go as a nation.

   More info? anitann88 at gmail.com 519-568-7655

   About James Gordon:

   http://jamesgordon.ca/bio.html<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fjamesgordon.ca%2Fbio.html&h=4AQGcnyqz&enc=AZOpyrwkRqpni4uqx4BFdvbbMh_mNVQOnI_QmxhzAuoNZPca7VPXUOVdDnTG5jgOyK0&s=1>

   This is a fundraiser by Anita and Jenn for Fair Vote Canada Waterloo
   Region Chapter. It is not hosted by FVC Waterloo.

   Info: contact anitann88 at gmail.com

   Some songs from the show:

   Stephen Harper: "Get a Job You Lazy Bum"
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4rIHXKuJ4Q

   The Day that Canada Died (bill c-38 omnibus bill)
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDptnTgMfJI&list=UUuDXsykPZoMeCm32ekNFWSg

   Idle No More
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detail
   page&v=4DPL3yY4hwM&list=UUuDXsykPZoMeCm32ekNFWSg<http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4DPL3yY4hwM&list=UUuDXsykPZoMeCm32ekNFWSg>