[fvc-wat-announce] Politics On The Patio, 7-10pm, Friday, 6 June 2014

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Wed Jun 4 21:45:48 EDT 2014

Hello Waterloo Fair Voters! On behalf of the Fair Vote Waterloo Region
Chapter I would like to invite you to meet the Ontario provincial
candidates from across Waterloo Region at our Politics On The Patio event.

We've invited the candidates from all four Waterloo Region ridings to
meet and greet their constituents, and discuss in person the issues that
are important to you. While we'll have some discussion idea cards at the
tables, unlike the formal All Candidate Meetings and television debates,
this is an unscripted, grassroots, heart-to-heart conversation between
candidates and voters.

The Sole' Restaurant and Wine Bar at 83 Erb Street in Waterloo is
especially accommodating. They're waiving the minimum charge for the use
of their Wine Cellar Room -- the hostess said it is important for
citizens to meet their candidates.

*What*: Politics On The Patio