[fvc-wat-announce] FVC -WR's All Candidates Meeting in Kitchener-Centre Tomorrow Night

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 09:33:43 EDT 2015

Hello Fair Voting Friends,

Tomorrow night is our  All Candidates Meeting in Kitchener-Centre.  You can
speak directly to the candidates from the Green, NDP and Liberal Party
about where they and their parties stand on electoral reform and other
issues as well.

The All Candidates Meeting is at the Queen Street Commons Cafe, 43 Queen
Street South at 7 pm.

We would like to video this event, if you are planning on attending the
meeting and can tape it, we would appreciate your help.

Hope to see you tomorrow at 7 pm at the Queen Street Commons.

Till then,
Sharon Sommerville
for FVC -WR