[fvc-wat-announce] Stephen Woodworth is hosting a Teleconference Townhall

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 13:59:44 EDT 2015

Hello FairVoters,

Residents of Kitchener Centre have a great opportunity to talk with
Stephen Woodworth at a teleconference he is hosting tomorrow night.
It is a chance to raise the issue of fair elections and electoral
reform. Our message of fair elections and a Parliament that reflects
the way Canadians vote, is taken more seriously when voters raise the
issue with their MP's.

Here are the details to give Mr. Woodworth a call:
                                   Tuesday, June 16th at 7pm
                                   Call 1 877 229 8493
                                   Enter Code 17779

Working together we can make 2015 the last unfair election.

Best regards,
Sharon
for FVC-WR