[fvc-wat-announce] Your Invited to the FVC -WR Annual General Meeting

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 20:53:12 EDT 2015

Hello FairVoting Friends,

You are invited to FairVote Canada - Waterloo Region Chapter's Annual
General Meeting on Thursday, June 25th at 7pm to be held in the
meeting room at Ricky's All Day Grill.  Ricky's is at 751 Victoria
Street South (at Westmount), it is on a bus line and is accessible.

In addition to laying out plans for our engagement in the coming
federal election, we will be electing our new board and voting on an
amendment to our Constitution.

The amendment under consideration is as follows:

=====
Motion: "To provide continuity on the Executive, the positions for
Co-Chair, Secretary and Treasurer should be two-year terms, with one
Co-Chair and Secretary alternating with the other Co-Chair and
Treasurer. Members-At-Large would continue to serve one-year terms."

Please join us on the 25th to help put in place our plans to make this
the last unfair election.

Best regards,
Sharon Sommerville
Co-Chair
FVC-WR

P.S.,  If you are going to TriPride tomorrow, please drop by our
information table and say hello.

 say hello!