[fvc-wat-announce] Rally in Toronto for Jobs, Justice and the Climate

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 10:47:33 EDT 2015

Good Morning FairVoting Friends,

Next Sunday, July 5th, there is a large rally planned in Toronto for jobs,
justice and the climate.  FVC will have a section in the rally and walk
behind a FVC banner.

If you would like to attend but don't want to drive, there is a bus going
from KW/Guelph.

Read more about the rally and sign up for the bus here:

: https://www.facebook.com/events/810341662406223/

The lead up to October's election is the time to send a message of change
to our governments.  I plan to be on Sunday's bus, can you join me?

Kind regards,
Sharon Sommerville
for FVC -WR