[fvc-wat-announce] Today's AGM & the National Post is calling

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 09:13:49 EDT 2015

Good Morning All,

Another reminder that you are invited to attend our AGM tonight.   We will
meet at Ricky's Grill, 751 Victoria at Westmount at 7 pm.  It has been a
good year for PR and we have much to do leading up to the federal election
in the Fall.
Please join us tonight to help make 2015 the last unfair election.

The National Post has requested letter's regarding electoral reform.  Here
is what they are asking for:

       Should Canada's electoral system be changed?
                    Why or why not? Is so, how?
            Send answers of 100 words or fewer to:
       letters at nationalpost.com by noon EDT on Friday

This is an opportunity to get our message across to people who reader the
NP and we don't usually reach. The National Post is looking to check the
appetite for change, we should let them know just how large it is!

Hope to see you tonight & your letter in the National Post!

Best regards,
Sharon
for FVC-WR