[fvc-wat-announce] Our AGM is tomorrow

Jennifer Ross 2jennross at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 23:55:06 EDT 2015

Hi Fair Voters.

Just got this alert:

Should Canada's electoral system be changed?
Why or why not? If so how?
Send answers of 100 words or fewer to letters at nationalpost.com by noon EDT on
Friday.

Thought I'd give everyone the heads up so we have time to think before the
deadline!  See you all tomorrow.

Jenn

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 9:12 AM, Sharon Sommerville <
sharonsommerville at gmail.com> wrote:

> Good Morning FairVoters,
>
> Everyone is invited to our Annual General Meeting tomorrow night at
> Ricky's Grill, on Victoria at Westmount Road in Kitchener.  We will meet in
> the Board Room at 7 pm..
>
> The upcoming federal election is important, perhaps even historic. We will
> be making plans for our involvement in the election here in Waterloo Region
> and taking stock of our year's activity.   New board members are always
> welcome.
>
> Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow at Ricky's.
>
> Kind regards,
> Sharon Sommerville
> for FVC-WR

No other Western democratic country concentrates as much political power in
the hands of one person as Canada does with her Prime Minister.