[fvc-wat-announce] FVC-WR Introduces Our Monthly Discussion Nights

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 17:35:46 EST 2015

Hello FairVoting Friends,

One of the many things that came out of our planning meeting two weeks ago
was the need for more education and discussion regarding electoral systems
and specifically proportional representation.  As a result, we have
established the fourth Tuesday of every month as our discussion night .

Our first monthly discussion night is next Tuesday, November 24th. We will
meet at the Egg Roll King Restaurant 85 Courtland Ave. East in Kitchener at
7pm.

Bob Jonkman, long time FairVote Canada member and co-chair of our chapter
will give a short presentation of proportional representation and lead the
discussion.

The Details:

What: Fair Vote Waterloo Discussion Night
When: Tuesday, 24 November 2015 from 7 - 9 pm
Where: Egg Roll King Restaurant
Location: 85 Courtland Avenue East, Kitchener
Map: http://osm.org/go/ZXnwS2CP--?m=

Hope you can join us for an informal & interesting discussion on the 24th!

Till then,

Sharon Sommerville.
FVC - WR