[fvc-wat-announce] Meeting on PR presentation, all welcome

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 15:10:47 EST 2015

Hello everyone,

We are planning on having a presentable PR presentation ready to view for
the Dec. 28th discussion night. Feedback from the meeting on the 28th would
help develop the final version of the presentation.

We will meet at my home on Monday, November 30th at 2 pm.to start drafting
the presentation.  Everyone is welcome.  My address is 85 Westmount Road
South in Waterloo on the SW corner of Douglas and Westmount.  The driveway
and additional parking is on Douglas.

Please join us if you can.

Best regards,