[fvc-wat-announce] Tuesday's Presentation and Discussion on PR

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 10:51:11 EST 2015

Parking Update For Tonight's Meeting

There is road construction on Courtand south of Benton in front of the Egg
Roll King.  The best place to park is in the school parking lot on Peter
(Peter is just south of the ERK) and just east of the corner of Courtland
and Peter.  It is about a 30 second walk from the school parking lot to the
restaurant.

See you tonight!

Sharon