[fvc-wat-announce] All Candidates Meetings in Waterloo, Kitchener -Conestoga and Kitchener - South Hespeler

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 14:54:47 EDT 2015

Hello Fair Voting Friends,

FairVote Canada - Waterloo Region has two All Candidates Meetings scheduled
on electoral reform.  We also want to let you know about a third ACM hosted
by the Community Associations of Kitchener - South Hespeler.  Details on an
ACM on electoral reform in Cambridge will be available soon.

Waterloo All Candidates Meeting on Electoral Reform

When: Monday, September 21st, 7 - 8:30 pm
Where: First United Church, Parish Hall
            12 William Street, Waterloo

Candidates Bardish Chagger (Liberal), Diane Freeman (NDP) and Richard Walsh
(Green) will join us to discuss their party's position on electoral
reform.  Peter Braid (Conservative) was invited but declined. His response
to our invitation will be read at the meeting.

Here is the facebook page for the Waterloo ACM:
https://www.facebook.com/events/404919773032233/

Kitchener - Conestoga All Candidates Meeting on Electoral Reform

When: Saturday, October 3rd, 2:30 - 4 pm
Where: Forest Heights Library
             252 Fischer-Halman Road
             Kitchener, Ontario

Kitchener - South Hespeler All Candidates Meeting
hosted by the Community Associations of Kit.-South Hespeler

When:   Wednesday, October 7, 7-9 pm
Where:  Waterloo Region Museum, Auditorium
             10 Huron Road, south of Manitou
Moderator: Carl Zehr

Bring you questions and let candidates know that this must be the last
unfair election.

Best regards,

Sharon Sommerville
for FVC -WR