[fvc-wat-announce] The Experts Discuss AV vs. PR

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 22:14:45 EDT 2016

Hello FairVoting Friends,

Tomorrow night we have the opportunity to hear two of Canada's leading
experts on electoral systems discuss the electoral system they prefer and
why.

Join Prof. Barry Kay (Laurier) and Prof. Dennis Pilon (York) talk about PR
vs. AV.  It will be an educational & interesting discussion as well as a
chance to have your questions answered by experts on electoral systems. We
start at 7 pm in the Council Chamber of Kitchener City Hall. The event is
free.

What:   A discussion of AV vs. PR by two of Canada's
  leading experts on electoral reform
When:  Tomorrow night, 7 - 8: 30 pm
Where: Kitchener City Hall
Why:     We all need to educate ourselves on the options

Here is our fabulous poster for the event:

https://www.flickr.com/gp/laurelrusswurm/p1FF04

Hope you can join us!

Best regards,
Sharon Sommerville