[fvc-wat-announce] Facebook Page and RSVPing for Tuesday's Electoral Reform Day of Action

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 20:02:46 EST 2016

Hello Everyone,

We are excited about the upcoming Electoral Reform Day of Action this
Tuesday, Dec. 13th at Bardish Chagger's office. Ms. Chagger's office is 100
Regina Street, Unit 360.  We will meet at noon.

We will join 50 other communities across the country that want the
government to keep their promise to Canadians to make every vote count.

If you plan to attend, please RSVP here:

http://we.leadnow.ca/er_nda_waterloo

If you can share the event on facebook, we would appreciate help getting
the word out about the event.

Here is the facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/events/195585144179328/

Thank you for your support, together we can make fair elections a reality
for Canada.

Best regards,
Sharon
for FVC-WR