[fvc-wat-announce] Make Every Vote Count Day of Action - Tuesday, December 13th

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 18:11:14 EST 2016

Hello FairVoting Friends,

We are joining our friends at Leadnow for an action at MP Bardish Chagger's
office (100 Regina St. S., Waterloo) at noon on Tuesday, December 13th. We
have chosen Ms. Chagger's office because as a cabinet minister, she will be
a part of the discussion when the cabinet makes its decision on electoral
reform.

The Liberal government is showing signs of backing down on their promise to
make every vote count, even though the evidence clearly shows that experts
and the public want proportional representation. If we act fast, we can
make the growing consensus around PR impossible for Trudeau to ignore. On
December 13th, 50 communities across the country are rallying for a Make
Every Vote Count National Day of Action. We’ll be delivering the Liberals’
promise on voting reform to them as a reminder of their commitment. Can you
join us for our local event here in Waterloo?

To learn more about Leadnow's Vote Better campaign, visit www.votebetter.ca

Please share this invitation with others that care about our democracy!  If
you have any questions, please be in touch via email or call me at 519 721
9661.

With thanks,
Sharon
for FVC-WR