[fvc-wat-announce] Tonight's FVC Presentation on Electoral Systems at Zion Unite/Rockway Mennonite Church

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 11:18:22 EST 2016

Hello Friends,

Tonight we will preview our new presentation on electoral systems and we
would appreciate your feedback before the presentation goes public!
Tonight's presentation is at Zion United/Rockway Mennonite Church, 32 Weber
West in Kitchener at 7 pm.

What: Discussion Night and Presentation Preview
When: Thursday, 7 January 2016 from 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Where: Zion United Church / Rockway Mennonite Church
Location: 32 Weber Street West, Kitchener, Ontario
Map: http://osm.org/go/ZXnwWm4F--?m=&way=43352710

The presentation will be available to all community groups, church groups,
organizations, societies etc.. If you are a part of a group that invites
speakers to address topical issues, please be in touch.

We hope to see you tonight!

Best regards,
Sharon Sommerville