[fvc-wat-announce] [fvc-wat-disc] FVC Meetings With MPs Harold Albrecht and Bardish Chagger

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 15:44:25 EST 2016

Hi Shane,

That is a good point but it seems that the issue with Israel is that using
a 100% proportional system without a threshold of any kind has allowed for
single issue, very small or extreme parties to get a seat in the Knesset
and the result is a fractious legislature which people here seem to be very
concerned about.

Sharon